Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey there

Okay, so… I never announced that I was going to take a break from movie reviews, because I had no idea when I would be back. I’m back, but I have no idea what the schedule is going to be. Work has become something of a time sink and when not working I’ve been sleeping. In truth, just sitting down to watch a movie has been such a chore I haven’t been bothering. When the idea of doing something you used to enjoy fills you with dread, its best to leave it for a while and come back when you feel refreshed.

So I took the month of July off.

If nothing goes too horribly wrong, I’ll be back to posting once a week soon. For August, I’m going to aim for every other week like I did in May and June. We’ll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment